Configuring content types and assignment types
You can configure which content types are used in Assignment Desk, and which content type is the default assignment type.
To configure content and assignment types:
- Click > Admin > Sites & Settings.
- In the Sites widget, select the site for which you want to configure Assignment Desk, or select Global to configure Assignment Desk for all sites.
Click , located to the left of , and type
- From the Content Types list, select the content types available for use with Assignment Desk. Team members can create content only from the content types you select.
- From the Default Assignment Type list, select the default assignment type. When you create a new assignment, Brightspot uses this value as the initial assignment type. (You can select a different assignment type when you actually create an assignment.) Editors can filter assignments by assignment type.
- Click Save.
After saving the configuration, Brightspot:
- Adds an Assignment Desk tab to the content edit pages for the content types selected in step 4. Editors use this tab to associate assets with pitches and assignments.
- Adds the content types selected in step 4 to the Content tab in the Assignment content edit page. Editors can use this tab to create assets for an assignment.