Sending messages to external services
Brightspot can send messages to external services, such as a listserv or Slack channel. Editors subscribed to those services receive the corresponding messages.
To send messages to external services:
- Click > Admin > Sites & Settings > Sites > Global.
Click , located to the left of , and type
System Notifications. A form appears.
- Under System Notifications, click . A form appears.
Under Delivery Methods, click and select one of the following:
- Email—In the form that appears, enter the email for the messaging service (such as a listserv address), or create a new one.
- Microsoft Teams—In the form that appears, select the team and channel.
- Slack—In the form that appears, select the workspace and channel, or create new ones. Brightspot sends a verification message to the destination.
- Text—In the form that appears, enter the phone number for the messaging service, or create a new one.
Repeat to add additional delivery methods.
- Under Subscriptions, click . A form appears.
- From the Topic list, select one of the available topics.
Using the following resources, complete the subscription for the selected topic:
- Click Save.