Adding a location field
Location fields show a location on a map. (For information about how editors use location fields, see Specifying a location.)
To add a location field:
- Search for and open the editorial content type that you want to edit, or create a new editorial content type. For details, see Creating an editorial content type.
- From the Items list, select Location Field.
- Under Main, in the Name field, enter a name for this field.
(Optional) Under Advanced, do the following:
- In the Note field, enter a short explanatory note that appears in the content edit form.
- Toggle on Required if this is a required field.
Adding a file field
Adding a number field