Embedding pull quotes
You can embed pull quotes inside the body of the rich-text editor (RTE). These pull quotes are rendered within the body’s text, as in the following illustration.
To embed a pull quote:
Do one of the following:
- Position the cursor on an empty line within the text where you want the pull quote to appear.
Highlight the text within the rich-text editor that you want to highlight as a pull quote.
- Click . The Edit Quote widget appears.
- If you highlighted the text in the RTE, that text is already populating the Quote field. If you did not highlight text, you must enter the quote manually.
- In the Attribution field, enter the name of the individual to whom the quote is attributed.
You also have the option to include an image with your pull quote. You can select a One-Off Image or a Shared image.
If you select One-Off Image, do one of the following:
- Select New Upload to choose a file from your computer/network drive to upload.
- Select New URL to enter the URL of a web-image you would like to include in the pull quote.
- Enter the Alt Text for the new image.
If you select Shared:
- Click to open the content picker.
- Choose an image that has been previously uploaded to Brightspot.
- Expand Enhancement Styles and select your Enhancement Alignment. See Enhancement alignment for more information on enhancement placement.
- Click Save & Close.
Inserting or modifying an embedded enhancement does not automatically save the enhancement in the asset. Be sure to save or publish the asset containing this embedded enhancement.
Embedding enhancements using drag-and-drop