Configuring trailing slash behavior
This topic explains how to configure trailing slash behavior.
To configure trailing slash behavior:
- Click > Admin > Sites & Settings.
- In the Sites widget, select Global.
Click , located to the left of , and type
Trailing Slash Configuration.
From the Trailing Slash Configuration list, select one of the following.
- Do Not Change—Incoming URLs not changed.
- Remove—Removes trailing slashes from incoming URLs unless an asset already exists at the modified URL.
- Normalize—Changes the incoming URL to an existing one (if possible).
For an explanation of these settings, see Trailing slash behavior in URLs.
- Click Save.
URLs and trailing slashes
Trailing slash behavior in URLs