Bulk archive assets
With bulk archiving, you can archive many assets at once.
Archived assets are still accessible in the CMS by searching with the Archived status filter. For details, see Filtering search results.
To bulk archive items:
- In the search panel, do one of the following:
- Search for and filter the assets you want to archive.
Click , and select the collection from which you want to archive assets.
Search panel with assets selected for archiving
- Select the assets you want to archive.
- Click > Bulk > Bulk Archive. A confirmation message appears.
- Click Confirm Bulk Archive.
Bulk edit assets
Bulk restore assets