Providing menus for viewing asset activity
Your site’s subscribers can review their asset activity by viewing special pages you publish through Brightspot. For example, the following image shows assets that a subscriber shared through your site.
The left rail shows the menu My Assets with two menu items: All Assets and Shares. The following procedure describes how to add such a menu and menu items to your site’s navigation.
To provide menus for viewing asset activity:
- In the header, click .
- In the Create widget, select Page Navigation. A content edit page appears.
- In the Name field, enter a name for the navigation item.
- Under Items, click , and select Assets Navigation Item. A form appears.
- In the Title field, enter a name for the navigation item.
- Toward the right of the widget, select > Sub-navigation.
- Under Sub Navigation, click , and select one of the following:
- All Assets Link—Adds a menu item for listing all the subscriber’s assets. The list includes assets that do not require approval or for which approval was granted.
- Asset Requests Link—Adds a menu item for listing the subscriber’s pending asset requests.
- Asset Shares Link—Adds a menu item for listing assets that the subscriber shared with someone else.
- In the Text field, enter text to appear in the menu item.
- Click Publish.