Fulfilling an assignment
This topic covers how to fulfill an assignment.
To fulfill an assignment:
- Search for and open the required assignment.
Scroll down and expand Content.
- Click a content type for which you want to create an asset.
- In the content edit page, do the following:
- Create the asset to satisfy the assignment. For explanations about creating different types of assets, see the Brightspot Content Types Guide.
- Under Assignment Desk, review and modify the pitches and assignments associated with this asset.
- Publish the asset, or advance it to the next status in its workflow.
- Click Back. The new asset appears under the assignment’s Content cluster.
- In the Assignment widget, set the Status field to either Fulfilled or Closed.
- Click Save.
Creating an event
Viewing assignments and pitches associated with an asset