Fulfilling an assignment
This topic covers how to fullfill an assignment in Brightspot.
To fulfill an assignment:
- From the Navigation Menu, select Assignment Desk. The Assignment Desk’s dashboard appears.
- In the left rail, filter the dashboard for the required assignment (see Displaying the Assignment Desk dashboard).
- Click the assignment to which you want to add content. The assignment appears in the content edit page.
Scroll down and expand Content.
- Under Create New Content, select a content type for which you want to create an item. The available content types are the ones configured for use with Assignment Desk. (If you do not see a required content type, contact your Brightspot administrator.) A content edit page appears.
- In the content edit page, create the content to satisfy the assignment.
- Toward the right of the widget, select > Assignment Desk. A widget appears.
- Review and modify the pitches and assignments associated with this item.
- In the Editorial Toolbar, click Save a draft or Publish.
- Click Back. The new item appears under the assignment’s Content accordion.
- In the Assignment widget, set the Status field to either Fulfilled or Closed.
- Click Save. Brightspot sends notifications to the team members who have Assignment Desk subscriptions.
- Click Back to return to the Assignment Desk dashboard.
Creating an assignment
Updating assignments from the dashboard