Upgrading a theme
Themes evolve over time. For example, your publication's marketing department may want to deploy a new color palette or change the site's overall appearance. Developers may need to correct bugs or deploy new behaviors available in modern web browsers. These changes are installed in Brightspot as upgrades to a theme.
To upgrade a theme to a new version:
- Click > Admin > Themes.
- In the Themes widget, select the theme for which you want to install an upgrade.
- From the Bundle list, select New File.
- Do one of the following:
- Select New Upload, and navigate to the bundle file on your laptop.
- Select New URL, and paste the bundle's URL.
- Make any other changes necessary. For information about the available fields, see Uploading a theme.
- Click Save.