Using Preview to edit for editing content
Once Preview to edit is enabled, you can modify an existing asset in its preview pane.
To use Preview to edit for editing content:
- In the header, click in the search field.
- Search for an existing asset and click to navigate to its content edit page.
- Click to open the preview pane.
Locate the module or field on the page that you want to edit.TipHovering your mouse over the preview will display the field or module type.
- Do one of the following in the preview pane:
- To automatically scroll the content edit page to a specific field or module, click the field or module once.
- For fields or one-off modules, click the field or module again to open up the field or module and begin editing.
- For shared modules, click the module a third time to open up the module's content edit form and begin editing.
- Make any changes as necessary.
- Complete your site's workflow and publish the asset.
Enabling Preview to edit