Inspecting Styleguide templates
You can inspect a Styleguide template to see its name, a list of associated style elements, and the path used to construct it.
To inspect templates:
- Open Styleguide. For details, see Accessing the Styleguide theme editor.
- In the left rail, select a template that you want to inspect.
- In the upper right corner of the screen, toggle on Inspect.
The following information is now available:
- Under Template, the template name.
- Under Styles, a list of associated style elements.
- At the top of the preview pane, the path used to construct the template.
Viewing template JSON representation
Customizing a theme using Styleguide