Adding a subscription
A subscription sends notifications using a specified delivery option when a specified event occurs. For examples of the different types of subscriptions and events you can configure, see Subscriptions to topics.
To add a subscription for an event:
- In the header, click your username > Profile.
- Under Main, expand Notifications.
- Under Subscriptions, click .
From the Delivery Methods list, select one or more of the available delivery methods.NoteAt least one delivery method must first be added before this list will populate with options. For information, see Delivery Methods.
- From the Topic list, select a subscription. For details on the types of subscriptions available and instructions on how to add them, see Subscriptions to topics.
- Repeat step 5 to add additional subscriptions.
- Click Save.
Reviewing, overriding, and opting out of shared and automatic subscriptions