Reviewing, overriding, and opting out of shared and automatic subscriptions
The sections Configure a shared subscription and Configure automatic subscriptions describe how editors and administrators can create shared or automatic subscriptions. If you receive a shared or automatic subscription, you can override its delivery option, and you opt out of it entirely.
To review, override, and opt out of shared and automatic subscriptions:
- In the header, click your username > Profile.
- Under Main, expand Notifications.
- Under Automatic Subscriptions, under Subscriptions, expand the required subscription. You can view the subscription’s delivery options and content filters.
- To cancel the subscription, from the Automatic Delivery Option list, select Disabled.
To override the delivery option, do the following:
- From the Automatic Delivery Option list, select Override.
- From the Delivery Options list, select your preferred delivery option.
- Click Save.