The following procedure describes how to create a customized dashboard you can share with other editors.
- Click > Admin > Dashboards.
In the Dashboards widget, select New Dashboard. The New Dashboard widget appears.
- In the Name field, enter a name for the dashboard. Brightspot uses this name for the dashboard’s leftmost tab.
Add columns of widgets by doing the following:
- Click Add Dashboard Column. A form appears.
- From the Widgets list, click , and select the widget you want to add to the column. (For an explanation of the available widgets, see Standard dashboard and widgets.) Repeat to add widgets.
- Reorder widgets in a column by dragging and dropping. You can also drag and drop widgets between different columns.
- Repeat steps a–c to add more columns to the dashboard.
- Resize the columns by dragging the resize button, or click to set all column widths to be equally sized.
The widgets available for configuration depend on the dashboard’s level: global, site, role, or user.
Add tabs to the dashboard by doing the following:
- Toward the right of the widget, select > Tabs. A content edit form appears.
- Click . A form appears.
- In the Name field, enter a name for the tab.
- Under Columns, add widgets to each column by following step 4.
- Repeat steps b–d to add more tabs.
- Click Save.
- Configure the widgets Resources and Quick Start if you added them to your dashboard.