Customizing a theme using Styleguide
You can use Styleguide to customize a theme. (To customize a theme in the CMS, see Customizing a theme.)
To customize a theme using Styleguide:
- Open Styleguide. For details, see Accessing the Styleguide theme editor.
- In the upper right corner of the screen, toggle on Fields.
- Under the Theme and Template tabs, and using the tables in Customizing a theme as a reference, modify as desired.
- Click to see a preview of your changes. Click to revert back to the default theme settings.
- To save a preset of your modifications for future use, see Style presets.
- Styling elements with the value No Color have no override and inherit the theme bundle's color.
- To remove a color override and restore the theme's original color, click to open the color picker, click , and then click OK.
Inspecting Styleguide templates