Creating a workstream
This topic explains how to create a workstream.
To create a workstream:
- In the header, click in the search field.
In the search panel, do one of the following:
- Search for and select the assets you want to include in a workstream.
Click , and select the collection containing the assets you want to include in a workstream.
Click > New Workstream.
- In the Name field, type an identifying name for the workstream.
- In the Instructions field, type instructions for this workstream’s editors.
To assign the workstream to specific editors or roles, do the following:
- Under Assigned Entities, click .
- Select editors or roles. If you select a role, then all editors associated with the role can participate in the workstream.
- Click Save.
The new workstream appears in your dashboard’s Workstream widget; it also appears in the Workstream widget of the other participating editors.
Modifying a workstream