Subscribing to the translation topic
You can create a subscription that sends you messages when an asset transitions from one status to another in a translation. Because translation transitions happen very frequently, you can configure the subscription to receive messages for only those transitions that matter to you.
To configure a subscription for the translation topic:
- In the header, click your username > Profile > Main.
- Under Main > Notifications > Subscriptions, click .
- From the Delivery Methods list, select one or more of the available delivery methods. (For an explanation about configuring delivery methods, see Delivery methods.)
- From the Topic list, select Translation.
If you want to receive messages for certain translation events, do the following (otherwise you receive messages for all translation events):
- Under Translations Filter, click .
- From the Translation Service list, select the translation service for which you want to receive messages.
- From the Translation Status list, select the translation status for which you want to receive messages. When an asset transitions into the status, you receive a corresponding message.
- From the Translation Creator list, select the translation creator for which you want to receive messages.
Under Content Filters, click , and from the Sites and Types lists select the sites and content types for which you want to receive message.
Referring to the previous illustration, an editor receives a message when the following is true:
- The translation service is Lingotek.
- The translation transitioned into a failure status.
- The editor originated the translation.
- The translation is destined for the site Inspire Confidence.
- The translated asset is an article.
- Repeat steps 2–5 to add additional translation subscriptions.
- Click Save.
Subscribing to the publication topic
Subscribing to the workflow topic