Configuring a theme's swatch
Swatches provide a convenient way for site designers to select colors that conform to a site’s branding. You can configure a default swatch for all sites, and designers later customize the swatch for each site as necessary.
Theme designers can provide a swatch of colors to promote a site’s branding. Brightspot displays the swatch in the color picker.
Providing swatches makes it easy to select a site’s recommended colors.
To configure a swatch:
- Click > Admin > Themes.
- Under Themes, click the theme for which you want to configure a swatch.
- Open the Color Palette tab.
- Open the color picker for Color 1.
- Select the color in the swatch by doing one of the following:
- Select the hue and saturation.
- Enter a hex color code.
- Click to remove the color from the swatch.
- Click OK.
- Repeat steps 4–6 to select the swatch's remaining colors.
- Click Save.