Configuring a theme's swatch
Swatches provide a convenient way for site designers to select colors that conform to a site’s branding. You can configure a default swatch for all sites, and designers later customize the swatch for each site as necessary.
Theme designers can provide a swatch of colors to promote a site’s branding. Brightspot displays the swatch in the color picker.
Providing swatches makes it easy to select a site’s recommended colors.
To configure a swatch:
- Click > Admin > Themes.
- Under Themes, click the theme for which you want to configure a swatch.
- Open the Color Palette tab.
- Open the color picker for Color 1.
- Select the color in the swatch by doing one of the following:
- Select the hue and saturation.
- Enter a hex color code.
- Click to remove the color from the swatch.
- Click OK.
- Repeat steps 4–6 to select the swatch's remaining colors.
- Click Save.
Swatches appear in many places around Brightspot. When applying overrides to module colors, for example, the swatch that appears will draw from the values of the swatch that you apply here.
Configuring a user's theme overrides
Adding custom <head> elements