Adding a row
Rows organize fields into rows and columns. This layout can reduce the screen space required for a content edit form.
To add a row:
- Search for and open the editorial content type that you want to edit, or create a new editorial content type. For details, see Creating an editorial content type.
- From the Items list, select Row.
- In the Name field, enter a name for the row.
Add fields to the row by doing the following:
- Under Fields, click , and select a field type.
- Complete the form for the field type.
- Repeat steps a–b to add additional fields.
- Repeat steps 2–4 to add additional rows.
Adding a tab
Adding a date field