Adding an embedded field
Embedded fields are a group of fields inside an editorial content type.
To add an embedded field:
- Search for and open the editorial content type that you want to edit, or create a new editorial content type. For details, see Creating an editorial content type.
- From the Items list, select Embedded Field.
- Under Main, in the Name field, enter a name for this field.
- From the Count list, select one of the following:
- One—Only one instance of this field appears in the content edit form.
- Many—Editors can click to add multiple instances of this field in the content edit form.
- Many (Sortable)—Editors can click to add multiple instances of this field in the content edit form, and can re-order those fields by dragging .
- Under Items, click , and select one of the field types.
- Complete the form for the selected field type.
- Repeat steps 5–6 to add additional fields.
- Under Advanced, do the following:
- In the Note field, enter a short explanatory note that appears in the content edit form.
- Toggle on Required to make this a required field.
- Depending on the field types you selected in step 5, configure other settings as required.
Adding a date field
Adding a file field