Images can be embedded within text directly from the rich-text editor.
To embed an image:
- Place your cursor within the text where you would like the image to be placed.
- Click and select Image from the available choices.
Select to use either a Shared or One-Off Image.
- If you select Shared, click and locate the shared image in the content picker.
If you select One-Off Image:
In the File field, select whether the image is a New Upload or is using a New URL.
For more information on adding a new image see Image
- Set the Alt Text for the one-off image.
- Expand Enhancement Styles and select your Enhancement Alignment. See Enhancement alignment for more information on enhancement placement.
- Click Save & Close.
Inserting or modifying an embedded enhancement does not automatically save the enhancement in the asset. Be sure to save or publish the asset containing this embedded enhancement.
Embedding enhancements in the rich-text editor