Enabling post-publish actions
This topic describes how to enable post-publish actions.
To enable post-publish actions:
- Click > Admin > Sites & Settings.
- In the Sites widget, select the site for which you want to enable post-publish actions, or select Global to enable for all sites.
Click , located to the left of , and type
From the Enable Post Publish Actions list, select one of the following:
- Enabled—Editors can promote assets immediately after their publication without opening the containing asset. (This saves the step of opening and modifying the containing asset.)
- Disabled—Editors can promote assets by opening the containing asset.
From the Open Post Publish Actions Automatically list, select one of the following:
- Enabled—Brightspot automatically displays the Post Publish Actions widget after an asset is published for the first time.
- Disabled—Editors access the post-publish actions widget by clicking > Post Publish Actions in the editorial toolbar.
- Click Save.