Creating a user-level content template
You can associate content templates with an individual user. When the user creates a new asset based on the content type, Brightspot populates the content edit form with the corresponding content template’s text.
To create a user-level content template:
- Prepare a content template as described in Creating content templates.
- If necessary, create a new user as described in Creating a user.
- Click > Admin > Users & Roles.
- Under Users, select the user for which you want to create a content template.
- Expand CMS > Content Templates.
Under Content Templates, click .
- From the Content Template list, select a content template.
- If you want the user's template to apply to specific sites, do the following:
- From the Sites list, select the sites with which you want to associate this content template.
- From the Set as default list, select one of the following:
- Yes—The user's content template is the default for associated content types for the selected sites.
- No—The user's content template is an extra for the selected sites.
For the difference between a default and extra content template, see Types of content templates.
If you do not select any sites, the user's content template becomes an extra template for all sites.
- Click Save.
Referring to the previous image—
- The content template
Code Sampleis available to the user
Oliviawhile working on the site
Code Sampleis the default template for the content type