You can automatically add items to RSS and Atom feeds to which your site’s visitors can subscribe.
Brightspot publishes feeds for the following asset types:
- Section—Assets published in a particular section appear in the section’s feed.
- Blog—Blog posts appear in the blog's feed.
- Live Blog—Posts appear in the live blog's feed.
- Tag—Assets associated with a particular tag appear in the tag’s feed.
- Page—Assets published in a particular page appear in the page’s feed.
- Homepage—Assets published in a particular home page appear in the home page’s feed.
Pinning assets in search results
Configuring RSS at the site level