Brightspot CMS accessibility conformance report
Brightspot CMS Accessibility Conformance Report
(Based on VPAT® Version 2.4)
- Name of Product/Version: Brightspot CMS
- Report Date: May 26, 2023
- Product Description: Web application
- Contact Information: email@example.com
- Evaluation Methods Used: The following applications were used to evaluate this product:
- Desktop Browsers: Chrome, Firefox, Safari.
- Accessibility testing tools: Browser developer tools.
- Applicable Standards/Guidelines: This report covers the degree of conformance for the following accessibility standards/guidelines:
The terms used in the Conformance Level information are defined as follows:
- Supports: The functionality of the product has at least one method that meets the criterion without known defects or meets with equivalent facilitation.
- Partially Supports: Some functionality of the product does not meet the criterion.
- Does Not Support: The majority of product functionality does not meet the criterion.
- Not Applicable: The criterion is not relevant to the product.
- Not Evaluated: The product has not been evaluated against the criterion. This can be used only in WCAG 2.x Level AAA.
WCAG 2.x Report
Note: When reporting on conformance with the WCAG 2.x Success Criteria, they are scoped for full pages, complete processes, and accessibility-supported ways of using technology as documented in the WCAG 2.1 Conformance Requirements.
Table 1: Success Criteria, Level A
Table 2: Success Criteria, Level AA
Table 3: Success Criteria, Level AAA
Notes: Not Evaluated. Brightspot CMS was not evaluated for WCAG 2.1 Level AAA conformance.
© 2023 Perfect Sense, DBA Brightspot. As of the date of publication indicated above, this report represents the current view of Brightspot regarding information about the Brightspot® platform relating to information outlined in the ITI’s “VPAT® 2.4 Revised Section 508 Standards”. Brightspot cannot guarantee that any information in this Conformance Report will remain accurate after date of publication, but works continuously to monitor the accessibility of the product. Any modification or customization to the Brightspot platform may render some or all of this Conformance Report to become inapplicable. This report is provided “as is” and for informational purposes only.