How to create a bulk schedule
To create a bulk schedule:
- In the dashboard’s Scheduled Events widget, click New. A New Schedule widget appears.
- Add a name and description for the schedule.
- Click the Trigger Date field, and select a date on which the assets will be published.
- Click Save.
Your Brightspot session enters bulk-scheduling mode, and a confirmation message appears in the dashboard. Any assets you create will be published on the selected date.
How to start a bulk schedule
In the dashboard’s Scheduled Events widget, click View All. The Available Schedules widget appears.
- Click the bulk schedule that you want to start.
Your Brightspot session enters bulk-scheduling mode, and a confirmation message appears in the dashboard (see the illustration Scheduling message).
How to schedule publish events
If the Dashboard is not running in event-scheduling mode, click View All in the Scheduled Events widget. You are prompted to select a schedule.
- Click the bulk schedule that you want to start. This action puts the Dashboard into event-scheduling mode.
- Create a new item or edit an existing item.
- Add or modify content and click the Publish button in the Editorial Toolbar. A scheduled version is added to the Revisions widget.
- Return to the Dashboard. The new event appears in the Scheduled Events widget.
- Continue publishing content as described in the previous steps. The Scheduled Events widget reflects all of the events scheduled for publication for the bulk schedule.
- To stop publishing with the bulk schedule, click Stop Scheduling in the message bar at the top of the Dashboard.
How to edit or delete a bulk schedule
- Start the bulk schedule you want to delete. For details, see Starting a bulk schedule.
- In the scheduling message (see the illustration Scheduling message), click the schedule’s name. The Edit Schedule widget appears.
Do one of the following:
- To edit the schedule, modify the fields and click Save.
- To delete the schedule, click Delete Permanently.