Adding a cluster
Clusters provide accordions containing groups of fields. Editors can open and close clusters.
To add a cluster:
- Search for and open the content type that you want to edit, or create a new content type. For details, see Creating an editorial content type.
- From the Items list, select Cluster.
- Under Main, in the Name field, enter a name for the cluster.
Add fields to the cluster by doing the following:
- Under Fields, click , and select a field type.
- Complete the form for the field type.
- Repeat steps a–b to add additional fields.
Fields not assigned to a cluster always appear above clusters in the content edit form.