Suggestions and supporting integrations, integrate with the following:
- Amazon Comprehend—a natural language processing service that suggests tags and sections based on text content.
- Amazon Rekognition—allows you to associate search terms to images or videos.
Suggestions supplements the Brightspot tag and section content types, allowing editors to manually tag theme-related content.
Suggestions are available for use with articles, blog posts, images and galleries.
To use Suggestions:
- Create, or edit, an article, blog post, image, or gallery.
In the Suggestions widget, expand Add Tags or Add Sections to see the list of suggested tags and sections for your asset.TipIf you do not see any tags or sections suggested, click the Refresh Suggestions link. This will populate the Add Tags and Add Sections areas with choices based on your article, blog post, image or gallery.
These suggestions are based off of the headline, subheadline, and body text for articles and blog posts, while images and galleries use metadata.
If you don’t see any tags or sections you want in Add Tags or Add Sections, expand Create New to see a list of suggested new tags and sections that can be created. Click one to open the content edit page: to create the suggested tag or section for use with your asset.
- Select the tags or sections that you that you want to apply to your asset. As these are chosen, Brightspot grays them out so they can’t be selected again.
- Complete your site’s workflow and publish the item.