Filtering content available on The Shelf
The Shelf has five filters that help you quickly find content to incorporate into your the asset you are working on.
The filters available are:
- Site Owner—This filter defaults to the active site you are working in, but also displays the other sites you have access to. You can select multiple sites to see the available related content.
- Saved Searches—This filter defaults to Recent Activity, but also displays a list of saved searches you have created. You can select a saved search to see the content results based on that search.
- Content Type—This filter defaults to All Content Types; however, you can select a specific content type to only show assets that match your selection on The Shelf. For example, if you only want to see video assets on The Shelf, expand this menu and select Video.
- Created By—This filter defaults to Anyone. You can select to filter the assets available by the editor or role who created the asset.
- Status—This filter defaults to Published. You can select to display assets on The Shelf for any of the available publishing statuses.
Any filter selections you make are retained in The Shelf, which keeps you from having to reset them each time you visit a new asset.