Adding custom URLs to content
This topic explains how to add custom URLs to your content in Brightspot.
To add custom URLs to content:
- Search for and open the item on the content edit page.
- In the URLs widget, click .
Type the URL in the field. URLs start with a slash (/) and have no ending slash, such as /ice-cream-toppings. To set a wildcard URL, see Wildcard URLs and wildcard URL redirects. For details about redirect URLs, see Redirecting an asset request to a target permalink.
Set the remaining fields for a single-site or a multiple-site environment.
For a single-site environment, select the type of URL.
For a multi-site environment:
- From the left list, select the site to which the URL applies. Selecting Global applies the URL to all your sites.
- From the right list, select the type of URL.
- Repeat steps 2–4 to add additional URLs.
- Complete your site’s workflow and publish the item.