Previewing content on mobile devices
Brightspot’s Mirror Preview feature generates a QR code for the asset currently in the content edit page. You can scan the QR code with mobile device, and then view the corresponding asset in the device's browser.
To preview content with Mirror Preview:
- (On devices other than an iPhone) Install a QR code reader app on the tablet or phone, and start the QR code reader.
- Search for and open the asset in the content edit page.
- In the header, click your username. A menu appears.
Click Mirror Preview. A widget appears with a QR code.
- Using the mobile device, scan the QR code. The QR code contains a URL that mirrors your Brightspot session.
- Depending on the QR code reader you are using, open the URL or paste the URL into a web browser.
The device’s browser displays a preview of the current item in the content edit page. The styling for the page is media responsive, so it may appear different from the preview that is inside Brightspot’s preview pane.
Previewing content with the preview pane
Working with shared previews