Adding a select field
A select field enables editors to select from a specific set of choices.
To add a select field:
- Search for and open the editorial content type that you want to edit, or create a new editorial content type. For details, see Creating an editorial content type.
- From the Items list, select Select Field.
- Under Main, in the Name field, enter a name for this field.
From the Count field, select one of the following:
- One—Editor can select only one item.
- Many—Editor can select more than one item.
- Many (Sortable)—Editor can select more than one item, and then rearrange the selections into a desired order.
- In the Choices field, add the choices available for this field.
(Optional) Under Advanced, do the following:
- In the Note field, enter a short explanatory note that appears in the content edit form.
- Toggle on Search Filter if this field should be indexed in search.
- Toggle on Required if this is a required field.
Tiny rich-text editor toolbar
Adding a text field