Conditions for sending notifications
A subscription’s content filter is a set of criteria Brightspot applies to an event. If the event satisfies the criteria, Brightspot sends a notification. You can have a subscription with multiple content filters as illustrated in the following example.
Referring to the previous example, Brightspot sends notifications when any of the following conditions are true:
- An editor publishes an article or gallery to the site Inspire Confidence.
- An event occurred on an asset you are watching.
- An editor publishes an audio or video to the site Inspire Innovation.
One of the content filters you can select when creating a subscription is Match All. In this case, Brightspot checks that all of the conditions in the content filter are satisfied before sending a notification.
Referring to the previous illustration, Brightspot sends a notification when all of the following are true:
- The editor is watching the asset.
- The asset is published simultaneously to the sites Inspire Confidence and Inspire Innovation.
- The asset is an article.
Integrating a text messaging service
Sending messages to external services