Configuring localized static text
Some text on a web page never changes regardless of the content, but they do change from language to language.
The previous illustrations show static text in English and in Spanish that appear at the bottom of an article. Regardless of the individual article's headline, body text, or images, the words
News & Awards always appear in English versions, and
Noticias y premios always appear in Spanish versions.
The following procedure explains how to configure localized static text.
To configure localized text:
- Click > Admin > Sites & Settings > Sites > Global.
Click , and in the search field type
- Under Localization Bundles, click .
- From the Locale list, select the locale for which you are providing localized static text.
Under Localizations, do the following:
- Click .
- In the Name field, enter the fully qualified class name of the view you are localizing.
- Under Entries, click .
- In the Key field, enter the key for the static text you are localizing.
- In the Value field, enter the localized text.
Repeat steps c–e to localize additional static text in the current view. Your configuration looks similar to the following:
- Repeat step 5 to localize additional views.
- Click Save.