Enabling pre-publish actions
To enable pre-publish actions:
- Click > Admin > Sites & Settings.
- In the Sites widget, select the site for which you want to enable pre-publish actions, or select Global to enable for all sites.
Click , and in the search field type
Enable Pre Publish Actions.
- From the Enable Pre Publish Actions list, select one of the following:
- Enabled—Editors receive prompts to review and default values for critical fields, such as default SEO or promo text.
- Disabled—Editors do not receive pre-publish prompts.
- Click Save.
Editors can override the site-level settings, and enable or disable pre-publish actions in their profiles. For details, see Configuring your profile and Profile settings.
Performing pre-publish actions