Creating associated content
Landing pages almost always have links to associated content.
- A blog has a link its blog posts.
- A section has links to assets in the section.
- A tag has links to assets with the tag.
- A page has links to associated assets.
The content edit form for landing pages contains a cluster for creating associated content. Using this cluster can be faster than returning to the dashboard and creating new assets.
To create associated content:
- Search for and open the landing page for which you want to create associated content.
- Expand Main > Associated Content.
- In the search panel, review the assets associated with the landing page.
- To create additional assets associated with the landing page, click the content type in the Quick Start widget. For information about creating a particular asset, see the corresponding topic under Assets.
Searching for shared modules and styles in the module picker
Creating and managing content