Creating external team members
Referring to the following illustration, Olivia and Harrison are freelancers, so they do not have Brightspot accounts. You can add them as external team members so that they receive notifications Brightspot sends regarding their assignments.
To create external team members:
- In the header, click .
- From the Create list, select External Team Member.
- In the Name field, enter the member’s name.
- From the Role list, select one of the team member roles you defined as described in Creating team member roles.
- From the Contact Information list, select Set, and enter the member’s email address, phone number, and Slack name.
- In the Notes field, enter pertinent notes about this member.
- Click Save.
External team members can receive notifications from Brightspot; for details, see Assignment Desk notifications.