Specifying a location
A location is a latitude-longitude coordinate on a map. For example, 40.6892, -74.0445 is the location for the Statue of Liberty. A marker is a symbol pointing to a location on a map. Markers are typically an inverted teardrop , and give readers a quick indication of where a store or place of interest is located.
To add marker to a location:
- Pan and zoom the map to where you want to place the marker.
- In the Location field, click .
- Click on the map. (Depending on your browser, you may need to grant location access to your browser.)
Brightspot places a marker where you clicked.
To move a marker to a new location:
- Click and drag the marker.
To delete a marker:
- Click the marker, then click .
Maps, locations, and regions
Working with regions