Assigning site-specific roles
If an administrator or editor requires different levels of permissions across different sites, you can assign site-specific roles.
To assign site-specific roles, the role must first be created, and the site to which it applies must be associated to it in its Sites field. For details, see Creating a role.
To assign site-specific roles:
- Click > Admin > Users & Roles.
- From the Users list, click in the Search field, and search for an existing administrator or editor.
- Click the administrator or editor to whom you want to assign site-specific roles.
- From the Permissions list, select Site Specific Roles.
- Click to add a new site-specific role to the editor or administrator.
- Under Sites, select the site to which the role applies.
- Under Roles, select a role to apply to the selected site.
- Repeat steps 5–7 to add additional site-specific roles.
- Click Save.
Fields for creating a role
Setting a default role