Configuring notifications for asset requirements and expirations
You can create a subscription to receive notifications when the following DAM events occur:
- A subscriber submitted an asset request.
- An asset is about to expire.
To configure notifications for asset requests and expirations:
- In the header, click your username > Profile.
- Expand the Notifications cluster.
- Under Subscriptions, click , and select Asset Expiration Subscription or Asset Request Subscription.
- From the Delivery Options list, select the required delivery options. (For an explanation about configuring delivery options, see Delivery methods.)
From the Sites list, select the sites for which you want to receive asset notifications, or leave blank to receive notifications for all sites.
- Click Save.
Referring to the previous illustration, Brightspot sends a notification via email whenever an asset expiration associated with the site Modern Neanderthal Cooking is about to occur.
Adding DAM widgets to the dashboard
Restricting ability to approve asset requests