Embedding an advanced gallery
When embedding an advanced gallery you have two options how to select the images for the gallery. You can Upload Files or Add Image.
- The Upload Files option allows you to select files from your computer/network drive and upload them into Brightspot for use in your gallery.
- The Add Image option allows you to select images for your gallery that have been previously uploaded into Brightspot.
To embed an advanced gallery to the rich-text editor:
- In the Items field, select Advanced.
You have the choice to Upload Files or Add Image.
If you clicked Upload Files, you have two choices available: Choose Files or Choose A Folder.
- Choose Files allows you to individually select the files from within a folder to be uploaded into the gallery.
- Choose A Folder uploads all of the files contained within the selected folder.
- Complete the additional fields that are standard for any image upload for each file uploaded.
- Click Upload.
If you selected Add Image, a placeholder image appears.
- Click to open the content picker.
- Enter your search criteria and locate the images you want for the gallery.
Select the desired images and close the content picker.
The selected images are displayed in the preview form.
- If you need to make any changes to the images or their associated data, click on that image to open an edit window.
- Once you have completed editing the image data, click Back, located in the upper left corner of the page, to return to the Edit Gallery widget.
- Expand Enhancement Styles and select your Enhancement Alignment. See Enhancement alignment for more information on enhancement placement.
- Click Save & Close.
For more information on galleries, see Galleries.