Creating a logo
This guide explains how to make a logo.
- Click > Admin > Sites & Settings.
- Select the site for which you want to configure a logo.
- Under Front-End, expand Logos & Icons.
- From the Logo list, select one of the following:
- Inherit—Inherits the logo from the parent level in the content hierarchy. If you select this option, skip to step 14.
- None—Removes a logo that may be inherited from the parent level. If you select this option, skip to step 14.
- Select—Replaces the logo inherited from the parent level. A selection field appears.
- Click . A content picker appears.
- Click New Image Logo. A content edit page appears.
- In the Internal Name field, enter a name for the logo. Brightspot uses this name in various widgets, such as Recent Activity or search results.
- In the Image list, click . A content picker appears.
- Select an image or create a new one. You return to the content edit form.
- From the Link list, select one of the following:
- None—The logo’s link points to your home page.
- External—The logo’s link points to a page on an external site.
- Internal—The logo’s link points to an item on your site.
- Click Save.
- Click Back. You return to the content picker.
- Select an existing logo or the logo you just created. You return to the Logo field.
- Click Save.
Adding a favicon