Changing the theme used in preview
You can preview assets using different themes. This feature is useful for testing how an asset appears in a new or an upgraded theme.
Changing your preview theme does not affect published assets. Visitors to your site continue to see published assets with the site’s theme.
To preview assets in different themes:
- In the header, click your username > Profile.
- Under the CMS tab, find the Global Theme Override list, then select the theme you want to use for the preview.
- If you want to use a different theme for different sites, do the following:
- Under Site Theme Overrides, click .
- From the Site list, select the site for which you want to apply a theme override.
- From the Theme list, select the theme you want to use for the site.
- Click Save.