Changing the theme used in preview
You can preview content using different themes. This feature is useful for testing how content appears in a new or an upgraded theme.
To preview content in different themes:
- In the header, click your username > Profile. The Profile widget appears.
- Under the CMS tab, find the Global Theme Override list, then select the theme you want to use for the preview.
If you want to use a different theme for different sites, do the following:
- Under Site Theme Overrides, click . A Site Theme Override form appears.
- From the Site list, select the site for which you want to apply a theme override.
- From the Theme list, select the theme you want to use for the site.
- Click Save.