You can integrate Zephr's rules engine with Brightspot to provide dynamic features such as paywalls, A/B tests, and entitlements.
To integrate Zephr with Brightspot:
- From your Zephr console, obtain your site name.
- Click > Admin > Sites & Settings > Sites > Global.
Click , located to the left of , and type
- Under Entitlement Service, select Zephr.
- In the Zephr Site Slug field, enter the site name normalized as a slug. For example, if your site name in Zephr is
Brightspot News, the site slug is
- In the In Browser Integration field, select one of the following:
- Disabled—Brightspot evaluates entitlements using rules retrieved from a content delivery network. Contact your Zephr representative for specific instructions.
- Set—In the Cdn Base URL field, enter the Zephr CDN URL where Brightspot can retrieve the paywall evaluation rules. Brightspot retrieves the rules from that URL and applies them in-browser.
- Click Save.