Images can be embedded within text directly from the rich-text editor.
To embed an image:
- Place your cursor within the text where you would like the image to be placed.
- Click and select Image from the available choices.
Select to use either a Shared or One-Off Image.
- If you select Shared, click and locate the shared image in the content picker.
If you select One-Off Image:
In the File field, select whether the image is a New Upload or is using a New URL.
For more information on adding a new image see Image
- Set the Alt Text for the one-off image.
- Expand Enhancement Styles and select your Enhancement Alignment. See Enhancement alignment for more information on enhancement placement.
- Click Save & Close.