Adding and editing production guides
Editors with the proper permissions can add and edit production guides. For more information on how to add these permissions, see Enabling editing permissions for production guides.
To add or edit production guides:
- In the header, click .
- Click the content type whose production guide you want to view (for example, Article).
- From the header, click to open production guides.
- Under Fields, click a field's accordion to open it.
- Toggle on Standalone to prevent this field description from being shared to production guides for other content types that include this field. If the field only exists in the current content type, the Standalone toggle does not appear.
In the Description field, describe how your organization uses this field.
- Repeat as necessary for other fields.
- Click Save.