Brightspot's rich-text editor provides tools for formatting text (such as boldface or italics), inserting images, videos, and hyperlinks, and many other features available in traditional word processors. The table below provides an example of a rich-text editor in Brightspot. Your implementation may vary as far as what is included.
- Formatting: Bold, Italics, Underline, Strikethrough, Superscript, Subscript
- Alignments: Left, Center, Right
- Lists and Indentation: Bulleted lists, Numbered lists, Left Indent, Right Indent
- Hyperlinks: Internal, External
- Block quotes
- Pull quotes
- Media: Image, Gallery, Video, Playlist, Module, Embed
- Unicode keyboard
- Track changes mode
- Comment mode
- Undo and redo
- Find and replace mode
Brightspot provides full support for the UTF-8 encoding standard. If you are publishing in a character set that conforms to this standard, editors can work natively in Brightspot, and visitors interact naturally with your published pages.