Publishing an asset with multiple schedules
You can schedule multiple versions to be published at different dates. For example, you might have an abbreviated version of a story that appears in a weekday edition, and a full-length version of the same story in a weekend edition.
To publish an asset with multiple schedules:
- Create or open the asset in the content edit page.
Add a schedule to the asset by doing the following:
- In the editorial toolbar, click . A calendar appears.
- Select a date and time, then click Set.
Brightspot adds the scheduled version to the Revisions widget.
- In the Revisions widget, click Start New Revision.
- In the New Revision widget, enter a name for the revision, and click Create.
- Modify the revision in the content edit form.
- Add a date to the new revision as described in step 2. Brightspot adds the second scheduled date to the Revisions widget, and publishes both revisions at their respective times.