After you save or publish the first draft of an asset, Brightspot displays the Revisions widget in the content edit page. This widget lists the following:
- The live version of the asset (if the asset has been published)
- Current and previous drafts, including any that are scheduled
- Current and previous revisions, including any that are scheduled
- Revision-specific history (accessible by clicking )
- Workflow transitions involving the asset
- Comments left when transitioning the asset through a workflow
For each version, the Revisions widget lists the time it was saved and the user who saved it. The following illustration provides some examples of entries in the Revisions widget.
Clicking next to a revision displays the revision menu with a list of actions available to you for that specific revision.