Brightspot is a visionary technology company that empowers digital possibility through Brightspot®, our enterprise solution that enables content teams to quickly embrace new publishing tools and trends.
Do you want to work hard alongside smart and talented product managers, engineers, and designers every day? Do you excel when you are smack in the middle of a challenging project, thrive when things get complex, and yawn when everything is going according to plan? Do you actually want to like your clients and coworkers?
Brightspot is seeking a talented and passionate iOS engineer to join our Mobile team.
- Create innovative solutions, incorporating our proprietary Brightspot publishing platform
- Work with partners to continue improving quality of experience for some of the world’s biggest brands
- Collaborate closely with the design and product management teams
- Contribute to shared framework layer to be used with iOS, AppleTV, and other device platforms
- Minimum 5 years relevant iOS experience and BS degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Expert-level knowledge developing iOS applications, and a portfolio of published applications
- Deep understanding of iOS frameworks, Swift and Objective-C
- Proficient with using MVC and other common software design patterns
- Expert at creating well-structured, maintainable, properly documented code
- Reliable usage of standard processes/ticketing systems
- Great communication skills
- Able to work independently and drive results